Rebecca Myers, JD
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Ms. Myers is a healthcare industry veteran leading multiple, diverse and high growth national healthcare companies.
- Ms. Myers has extensive experience in healthcare business development, pharmacy operations & logistics and regulatory & legal affairs for companies in the pharmacy management, specialty pharmacy, behavioral health, home care, addiction treatment, and national & international consumer healthcare sectors.
- She has lead companies in highly regulated sectors including multiple high growth companies.
- She has extensive M&A experience.
- Ms. Myers has: (1) led strategy and business development in fast growing companies; (2) directed regulatory affairs & security for both national and international companies; (3) directed large real estate portfolios; (4) directed capital market activities including debt and equity financings for public and private companies; and (5) led the financing and operational reorganization of multiple distressed companies both public and private.
- Rebecca has a BS in Psychology & Philosophy from Fordham University and a JD from St. John’s University School of Law.
- Ms. Myers has participated in multiple Negotiation Workshops for Executives at Harvard Law School, is a graduate of the Finance for Executives Program at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and has completed multiple programs focused on innovative organizations at the MIT Sloan School of Management