• Dr. Stephan, human geneticist & biotech entrepreneur, co-founded Navigenics, a personal genetics testing company and Amnestix, a pharmaceutical company that focused on the treatment of learning and memory impairment caused by Alzheimers & aging.
• Dietrich also cofounded Aveon, a biotech company providing cancer diagnostic tests, Silicon Valley Biosystems, and DiaVacs Inc.
• Dietrich is a leading geneticist and is currently the Chairman of the Human Genetics Department at the University of Pittsburgh and held facility positions at John Hopkins University
• Dr. Stephan worked at the NIH and worked as part of the Human Genome Project
• Dietrich has an undergraduate degree in molecular biology from Carnegie Mellon and a Ph.D in human molecular genetics from the University of Pittsburgh.
How to Obtain a Medical Marijuana Card in Ohio
Step by step instructions for acquiring a medical marijuana card in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Careers at FarmaceuticalRX
A full list of current job openings in East Liverpool, OH and Farrell, PA.